Blockchain legal advisory
Our firm considers applicable laws and regulations related to compliance and sanctions, cross-border requirements, tax treatment, intellectual property protection, data security considerations, while also anticipating obstacles to implementation.
Cryptocurrency legal advisory
We advise on how to comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. We assist clients in registering with the appropriate local authorities and regulatory bodies, complying with EU money transmitter laws and developing AML policies and procedures.
We assess data protection and privacy implications of these enterprise applications and assist clients in complying with applicable EU and Cyprus laws and regulations.
Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) advisory
We offer the following services relating to ICOs:
- Legal assessment of the White Paper and advising on issues and risks related to the project;
- Evaluation of the token structure to see whether the token sale will infringe any securities laws;
- Assisting on structuring the token offering, the company structure, and advising on relevant licensing opportunities;
- Drafting the Terms & Conditions, as well as the Token Sale Agreement, related to the project;
- Issuing (upon request) of a legal opinion regarding the legality of the ICO and its smart contract.
Contact us for further information or questions regarding our services.