| Commercial & Contract Law
We have significant experience in drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements and we can provide valuable contractual advice and guidance whatever the nature of the contract in question. We take the time to listen and to understand the intentions and objectives of a client in order to ensure that these are reflected and implemented by the terms of a contract.
Our firm offers contractual advice on a variety of areas of law such as, but not limited to, Employment Law, Property Law (licensing, leasing, selling and conveyancing), Company and Corporate Law, IT Law.
- Agency and distributorship agreements;
- Confidentiality-non disclosure agreements;
- Professional services agreements;
- General business contracts;
- Franchise agreements;
- Information technology agreements;
- General commercial planning;
- Tenancy agreements;
- Purchase-sale agreements.
Contact us for further information or questions regarding our services.